Systems Engineer (Senior)
- Expired: November 16, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Diaconia is looking for a talented Systems Engineer (Senior) to join our Amazing team!
If you're looking to join a company that truly appreciates you and your talents, look no further! At Diaconia, we are committed to serving and caring for our colleagues, our clients and our community. Our team is made up of talented individuals who appreciate having the opportunity to contribute their knowledge and experience to further the growth and development of our industry. Our ideal candidates embrace diverse thinking, enjoy partnering with others and are seeking to make a difference!
We are currently searching for a new, full-time member for our team for the position of: Systems Engineer (Senior)
***Must possess an Active DoD Secret Clearance***
Seeking a highly motivated, Senior Systems Engineer to support a federal customer's goals to modernize and transform their IT environment to efficiently deliver new technologies to their workforce. As an engineer, you'll work closely with a team of engineers to evaluate, design, implement and support complex systems to meet Gov't approved requirements. The candidate must possess excellent communication and writing skills as well as be an effective communicator within a team atmosphere.
- Develop and analyze requirements and use cases
- Evaluate and analyze products and solutions that meet approved requirements
- Plan, design, build and test solutions in a lab environment
- Plan and transition solutions from lab to production environments
- Prepare and articulate system architecture and data flow diagrams
- Document design, implementation, and administration procedures
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical challenges
- 7+ years of hands-on systems integration or engineering experience implementing solutions from concept through deployment
- Proficient with Microsoft technologies including Windows Server, SQL Server, IIS, and Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies such as Citrix and VMWare
- Knowledge of AWS and Microsoft Azure services, connection routes and migration approaches
- Understanding of IT Service Management processes for supporting an enterprise of 16,000 users globally
- Experience analyzing, implementing, and testing security standards from NIST and DISA
- Demonstrated experience with performing advanced troubleshooting, conducting root cause analysis, and developing corrective action plans
- Fluency with load balancing, high-availability and disaster recovery scenarios and products
- Knowledge of SAFe or other Agile methodologies
- Must possess an active DoD Secret clearance.
Must possess an Active DoD Secret Clearance***
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Diaconia is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Get fresh Senior Systems Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.