A. JOB SUMMARY:
Patients rely on us to promptly deliver their medications, equipment and supplies without hassle. Our team of Inside Sales Specialists coordinates with our manufacturing partners to provide a reputable patient experience. Employees at Diabetes Supply must uphold our core values: patient centric, driven, team player, smart working, and always improving.
Within this fast-paced team environment, you will be responsible for using various resources to gather medical documents, input patient demographic information, working with multiple insurance companies, checking patient major medical and pharmacy benefits. Having constant contact with patients as well as our manufacturing partners on patient’s new system order status. Must be to meet deadlines, sales goals, can multi-task and work under pressure.
The Inside Sales Specialist reports directly to the Inside Sales Manager. This position is primarily remote.
B. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Obtain needed documentation for new system orders or authorizations from physicians and other referral sources.
- Answer calls and assist patients with all new systems.
- Manage emails, voicemails, task lists and sales order worklist.
- Work with insurance companies.
- Calculate deductible, out of pocket maximums, co-insurance and collect payment prior to sale.
- Contribute to the team-based environment by encouraging others and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Create situational awareness for the team by thoroughly tracking all activity in our order management system.
- Maintain current knowledge, understanding and compliance with company guidelines as published in the employee handbook.
- Maintains client/patient confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA requirements.
C. JOB SPECIFICATIONS:
- One year of Customer Service job experience; healthcare preferred.
- Previous sales experience a must.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
D. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Seeing: Must be able to read reports and use computer.
Hearing: Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with co-workers. Must be able to wear a wireless headset to answer calls.
This job is in support of our patient needs and will be scheduled accordingly.
Individual schedules may vary throughout the week based on staffing and business needs. May require some overtime and weekends.
- Chosen by Manufacturers
- Recommended by Providers
- Preferred by Customers
- Valued by Communities
We are in-network with most major insurances and hold pharmacy licenses in: Arkansas, Colorado, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Utah, Wisconsin & Wyoming.
Why Work Here?Diabetes Supply helps individuals on their journey toward diabetes self-management. We care for patients by providing durable equipment, supplies and medications. Our focus is to be: - Chosen by Manufacturers - Recommended by Providers - Preferred by Customers - Valued by Communities We are in-network with most major insurances and hold pharmacy licenses in: Arkansas, Colorado, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Utah, Wisconsin & Wyoming.
Amazing, innovative, forward thinking, open to ideas culture who cares about offering their people a place to think, give and grow.