Diabetes Supply is a growing company with a dynamic culture of patient centric, always improving, smart-working, and driven team players. We are an unique environment focused on unity verses conformity and strive to put the right person in the right seat with the mission of improving the lives of people impacted by chronic conditions. We are currently hiring a Field Sales Representative in the Kansas City territory with outlying territories of Oklahoma and Arkansas. We are seeking to hire a professional who has a big heart for others, is team driven, strategic minded, self-motivated, loves to connect and has a knack for getting things done with and through others. This position is remote, includes 25-50% travel, is rewarded for personal accomplishments and will have potential opportunities for advancement and growth both personally and professionally.
- Collaborate with strategic manufacturer partners to increase profitable business for the company, aligned with company goals.
- Educate provider offices about Diabetes Supply and product/services offered. Sell the company's Unique Value Proposition to establish partnership and streamline processes.
- Attend and organize community outreach events to create awareness of Diabetes Supply.
- Pursue new relationships to drive growth to the company.
- Maintain knowledge of industry landscape as new products come to market. Work with Director of Strategic Partnerships to establish strategic plan for partnership with new manufacturers.
- Ability to work independently and build plan for designated territory growth.
- Chosen by Manufacturers
- Recommended by Providers
- Preferred by Customers
- Valued by Communities
We are in-network with most major insurances and hold pharmacy licenses in: Arkansas, Colorado, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Utah, Wisconsin & Wyoming.