**We are only seeking someone that has experience in a Healthcare setting**
A rapidly growing medical supply company is seeking a Controller or CFO to oversee our financial operations.
Some of our job requirements are:
- Oversight of the Finance Department and directly responsible for achieving results such as collecting outstanding A/R, adjudicating orders to ensure sales, refunds/credits are issued in a timely manner and accurate Billing and cash Posting.
- Effective Management of A/R and keeping it within expected levels.
- Keeps cash flow within in expected ranges.
- Provides effective Financial Analysis of the company and executes plans to ensure Financial Objectives are achieved.
- Monitors Financial Organizational Structure and makes changes as needed.
- Ensures Bank Statements are reconciled with financial activity.
- Implements Processes and Controls when needed to improve efficiency.
- Ensures all discounts are maximized and used from vendors.
- Compliant with all federal laws including CMS, Joint Commission and the Company Compliance Plan
Please apply with a current resume and salary requirements.
**This position is only open to candidates living in the Greater New Orleans area with Healthcare Experience**