Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
DiaMedical USA, along with its divisions MedMattress.com, SimLabSolutions, and HomeCare Hospital Beds, is a manufacturer and global distributor that specializes in medical equipment, supplies, furnishings and replacement parts for both clinical and educational use. Our mission is to improve the quality of healthcare by acting as a turnkey solution for healthcare facilities and educational institutions allowing clinicians and instructors to prioritize patient care.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Reporting to the Director of Customer Service, the Customer Service Representative will be responsible for supporting customers and delivering an exceptional customer care. They will collaborate with managers, office staff, technicians, customers and others to help ensure DiaMedical provides expert customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide outstanding customer service to our clients with a focus on SimRig, SimRescue, repairs and service
- Collaborate with the service and sales team to ensure timely delivery of products or scheduling of service appointments
- Respond to customer inquiries through various support routes, including inbound and outbound calls, email etc.
- Manage technical pre and post-sales support calls, from initial contact to issue resolution
- Previous customer service experience required
- Effective verbal and listening skills to provide courteous and professional customer service.
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Detailed oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to multitask at a high-level
- Handles confidential financial and personal information appropriately
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations
- Strong problem-solving skills
AddressWest Bloomfield, MI
BusinessView all jobs at DiaMedical USA