We are looking for a trustworthy, dependable person that can multitask with an interest in natural health care and chiropractic, that would feel blessed to serve in a caring, unique and special ministry like environment.
While we have a very relaxed family like atmosphere, we do have a high volume office and yet there is much room for professional growth. We offer bonuses.
Please visit our office online at www.drdisiena.com to see our team and get a feel for who we are and what we do. Reply to this post for an interview and why you believe you would be the right fit for our team and to enable our growth.
We are looking to fill this position ASAP.
- Handle all administrative duties in a timely manner
- Review financial arrangements with patients that will require payment plans
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support clinical staff
- Communicate with insurance companies for proper billing procedures
- Escort patients to exam rooms as well as perform some basic evaluation procedures
- Previous experience in natural healthcare administration or other related fields
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to move into additional clinical roles