WHO WILL I BE WORKING FOR?
This company is a leading North American distributor of metalworking and maintenance, repair and operations (MRO) products and services. With over 75 years of experience, this company is dedicated to helping customers drive greater productivity, profitability and growth. They feature over 1.5 million products ready-to-ship. Their inventory management and other supply chain solutions ensure that your workforce and facility are supplied with equipment that is reliable, durable and accurate for every operation.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
You will cover Northern LA: Chatsworth, Northridge, San Fernando area . You will work to improve the companies market position and achieve financial growth in medium manufacturing and non-manufacturing customers ($200,000 - $500,000). You will need to contract new solutions to medium manufacturing and non-manufacturing customers in their early stages of their life-cycle. You will sell solutions to Directors and Officers of clients by following a sophisticated sales methodology teaching clients something new and compelling about their own business needs and provides conclusive reasons why it’s necessary to take action with your solutions.
- Aligns with companies long-term strategic goals
- Builds key customer relationships
- Identifies business opportunities,
- Negotiates and closes business deals
- Maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Demonstrated success in developing program-level product/services offerings
- Strong background in selling profitable solutions and services
- Strong Hunting-Business Development Skills
- Excellent communication skills
HOW WILL I BE COMPENSATED?
- Compensation: Base $ 55,000-$60K plus uncapped commission. Total target earning potential 100k++
- Additional Commissions based on meeting goals.
- Uncapped Commission.
- Company CAR.
- iPad, iPhone, Laptop
- remote work 60% of the time
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? HIT THAT APPLY BUTTON NOW!