Who Will I Be Working For?
This company is a leading provider of digital marketing solutions to local businesses across the US. Through a comprehensive portfolio of services including digital listings management, website development and management, search engine marketing and optimization, online and mobile display, social campaign creation and management, and directories, they help businesses compete and succeed. Providing one-on-one service, expertise, and transparency, they have simplified the digital marketing process allowing clients to partner with a single marketing services provider to achieve their marketing objectives-- saving them time, frustration and money. This company is a Facebook Marketing Partner, Google Premier Partner, Yahoo Preferred Partner and Bing Ads SMB Select Partner.
They Have been ranked one of the top 50 companies to sell for in selling power magazine!
What Will I Be Doing?
As an Account Representative, you will work from home, you will collaborate with business owners to create online marketing solutions. You will be accountable for achieving and exceeding sales goals.
• Prospect for new business
• Build and maintain client base
• Use iPads to present solutions
• Explain complex technical concepts such as: Websites, SEM, SEO, Online Display, Digital Listings Management, Social Media, Online Reviews, etc.
• Work in a virtual environment
• Build and maintain strong relationships with all of your clients, by providing attentive, dedicated, personalized service; making their needs your top priority
• 2+ years of sales, marketing, or advertising experience
• Strong understanding of Websites, SEM, SEO, Online Display, and Social Marketing
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office, including Power Point, Excel, and Outlook
• Technically-savvy and proficient user of the iPad
• Strong work ethic and highly-motivated
• Self-disciplined to work independently
• Excellent time-management and organizational skills
• Ability to walk up to 5 miles per day, carry 25 pounds, sit or drive 2-4 hours, and stand 1-2 hours per day
• Successful completion of a drug screen and back ground check
• Reliable, insured transportation in most markets
• Valid state driver’s license
How Will I Be Compensated?
Base salary $45,050.00K ( base $36k + car and cell phone allowance $90500) - 1st year targeted earnings $75k+
full medical benefits!
This AE position will have approximately 75 digital accounts for $13,000 in monthly billing
DON'T DELAY! THIS ONE WON'T LAST