Who Will I Be Working For?
This company is a leading provider of digital marketing solutions to local businesses across the US. Through a comprehensive portfolio of services including digital listings management, website development and management, search engine marketing and optimization, online and mobile display, social campaign creation and management, and directories, they help businesses compete and succeed. Providing one-on-one service, expertise, and transparency, they have simplified the digital marketing process allowing clients to partner with a single marketing services provider to achieve their marketing objectives-- saving them time, frustration and money. This company is a Facebook Marketing Partner, Google Premier Partner, Yahoo Preferred Partner and Bing Ads SMB Select Partner.
They Have been ranked one of the top 50 companies to sell for in selling power magazine!
What Will I Be Doing?
As a Digital Account Executive you will partner with small to medium sized business clients to create effective Digital Marketing programs that bring increased revenues to their business. You will be accountable for achieving and exceeding sales objectives which are a result of selling our diversified Digital programs
• Prospect for new business
• Build and maintain client base
• Use iPads to present solutions
• Explain complex technical concepts such as: Websites, SEM, SEO, Online Display, Digital Listings Management, Social Media, Online Reviews, etc.
• Work in a virtual environment
• Build and maintain strong relationships with all of your clients, by providing attentive, dedicated, personalized service; making their needs your top priority
• 1-2 years of sales, marketing, or advertising experience
• Strong understanding of the Digital space today – online engagement is high
• Proficient use of an iPad or similar device
• Previous use or understanding of Salesforce or a similar CRM system
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office, including Power Point, Excel, and Outlook
• Strong work ethic and highly-motivated
• Self-disciplined to work independently
• Excellent time-management and organizational skills
• Ability to walk up to 5 miles per day, carry 25 pounds, sit or drive 2-4 hours, and stand 1-2 hours per day
• Successful completion of a drug screen and back ground check
• Reliable, insured transportation in most markets
• Valid state driver’s license
TERRITORY INCLUDES: Arlington and Everett
How Will I Be Compensated?
Base salary $50,440.00K ( base $41k + car and cell phone allowance $9440) - 1st year targeted earnings $95k+
full medical benefits!
DON'T DELAY! THIS ONE WON'T LAST