WHO WILL I BE WORKING FOR?
This company is the world-leader in information security .They offer a full suite of services designed to protect companies private information including Paper Shredding, Hard Drive Destruction and Workplace Security Policies.
The risk of a data breach has never been higher… or costlier in terms of non-compliance fines, lost business and reputation, and legal costs.
Today, all organizations must protect confidential information in their keeping whether data is on paper or hard drives, or it originates inside the organization (employee records, company financials) or outside (customer information, patient records).
This company will provide businesses with information security solutions, which are designed to protect the entire workplace beginning with a Security Risk Assessment.
Inside Sales Representative Responsibilities:
The Inside Sales Executive is responsible for assisting in the achievement of the sales of services in an assigned territory. The Inside Sales Executive is responsible for proactively selling services over the phone in an effort to gain new purge opportunities and arrange appointments for the Sales Executives to close new auto/recurring service opportunities.At this company the corporate vision, mission and values are not just words on a plaque; they are the goals and values that we live by each and every day. Each Partner is responsible for upholding and exemplifying these values at all times.
Skills Required For Inside Sales Representative:
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain a strong sales pipeline
- Ability to identify, target and close prospective customers through outbound tele-sales (cold calling)
- Demonstrated expertise in initiating and managing successful business-to-business sales and service relationships
- Strong communication skills, negotiating abilities and excellent phone etiquette
- Must enjoy selling on the phone and working in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and is internet savvy
- Results oriented with a sense of urgency; motivated by success
Experience/Education needed of Inside Sales Person:
- 1 – 2 years of outbound business development and sales experience
- Experience in a high volume / high transaction industry is preferred
- Post-secondary education (College or University Degree), with a major in business or sales and marketing is preferred.
Compensation for Inside Sales Representative:
- A competitive base salary of $38k-$40k + UNCAPPED commissions ranging from $2500-$7500 per month with a total 1st year cash potential of $72,000 – $131,000
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short-term and long-term disability
- Company Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending account
- Competitive benefits package:401(k)
- Outstanding Achievement Award and President’s Award Program for top sales performers
- A fun environment to grow within and be challenged to be the best you can be!
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? HIT THAT APPLY BUTTON NOW