- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Come grow with us! DiRAD Technologies is seeking a Sales Representative to join our team!
If you’re a go-getter who is coachable and comfortable with prospecting business-to-business (B2B) we want to hear from you!
Sales Representatives at DiRAD Technologies play the important role of connecting with prospective clients, developing relationships and generating new business. Working with DiRAD’s next-generation telecommunications products and services, our Sales Representatives deliver value to our customers by helping to solve their business problems and offering cost-savings solutions using creative approaches and innovative technology. Sales Representatives at DiRAD are passionate about helping businesses, government agencies and higher education institutions find solutions that will have a positive impact on their organization. This is a great opportunity to immerse yourself in your community, and beyond!
Our Sales Representatives contribute to our team by:
- Generating new business through outreach (cold calling, networking, relationship building) and scheduling qualified appointments with prospective clients.
- Providing education to prospective clients on the advantages and value of our products and services and conducting demo’s.
- Ensuring client inquiries and complaints are resolved using DiRAD’s credo to “take care of the customer first, and everything else will take care of itself”.
- Maintaining an accurate and up-to-date record of client contact information.
- Helping to foster awareness of DiRAD’s products and services and create local brand awareness.
- Attending networking events and expos (most events still currently held virtually due to COVID-19).
Our Sales Representatives complete a high volume of B2B activity and interactions on a regular basis and have assigned sales goals to achieve.
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- Previous experience successfully closing sales or providing top-notch customer service (preferred).
- In lieu of this previous experience, you must exemplify an ability to learn, be coachable and have a knack for building relationships.
- A proven ability to clearly communicate through written and verbal communication channels.
- A passion for networking, interacting with a variety of people regularly, and building positive relationships.
- Initiative, motivation and you must be reliable.
- A track record of successfully managing your time and priorities.
- Negotiation skills with an ability to analyze problems to include identifying issues, seeing both sides and finding a suitable outcome.
- A hunger for knowledge, excitement about learning new products, and adaptability to changing technologies and services.
- Previous experience utilizing Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel and Sharepoint.
- Comfort with utilizing social platforms.
Why join us:
Working at DiRAD Technologies gives you the opportunity to help an established company go to the next level. Although we have the stability of being around for over 35 years, we are ready to grow and become a well-known leader in our industry.
We offer an environment that is professional yet laid back; a think-tank culture where ideas are freely exchanged and adventures with “bleeding edge” technology are encouraged. Change is mandatory, fancy clothes are optional, and egos are left at the door.
DiRAD's mission is to become an industry leader by exceeding customer expectations as we apply next-generation technology to business problems.
DiRAD is a certified Women-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE).
DiRAD Technologies, Inc.Why Work Here?
Work From Home Opportunity!
Located in Clifton Park, New York, DiRAD Technologies, Inc. is Women-Owned communications solution provider specializing in solving business problems using creative approaches and innovative technology. The company provides next-generation telephone services, call center implementation, interactive voice response (IVR), and customer service solutions. DiRAD's mission is to become an industry leader by exceeding customer expectations as we apply next-generation technology to business problems. DiRAD is a certified Women-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE).
9 Corporate DriveAlbany, NY
BusinessView all jobs at DiRAD Technologies, Inc.