Personal Injury Litigation Paralegal
- Expired: June 02, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
REQUIREMENTS: Paralegal associate degree or other relevant certification or at least 3-5 years of relevant litigation experience
“MIKE’S GOT THIS!” – DiPasquale Moore is a premier personal injury law firm headquartered in the heart of Kansas City, Missouri. Founded in 2013 by Mike DiPasquale and Jason Moore, the firm has and continues to grow, as we provide our clients with the professionalism and compassionate legal representation after a traumatic and sometimes life altering event of a personal injury.
The Litigation Paralegal will be the main support to the Litigation Attorney. Communication is key in this role and having an eye for detail is necessary as you are the one the Attorney is leaning on to help build each case. The ideal candidate will promote a positive work environment while being committed to the success of the firm’s clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing high volume personal injury caseloads through the litigation process
- Utilization of state and federal online court systems for electronic filings
- Constant and consistent client contact via phone calls, emails, and scheduled office meetings
- Communicate with opposing counsel, court clerks, insurance companies and lien resolution
- Draft legal documents including written discovery, expert designations, motions, notices, etc.
- Maintain client files – reviewing, organization and summarizing all case related documents
- Assist with trial preparation including drafting jury instructions, deposition designations, witness, and exhibit lists
- Update and maintain calendars of hearings, depositions, mediations, and scheduling orders/case management deadlines
- Arrange for service of process with sheriffs & private process servers
- Able to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptionally organized and can efficiently manage time and prioritize tasks daily
- Committed to providing superb responsive and compassionate client service
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs – Excel, Word, SharePoint, Outlook, etc.
- Talented and eager to learn new programs and software
- Well versed in data entry accuracy and highly meticulous
- Benefits package – Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- 401(k) match – up to 4%
- 3 weeks (120) hours of paid time off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Work/Life balance – doing the job you love, with great people and NO long, crazy hours!
- FREE on-site parking garage
- Stability - Become an integral member of an energetic team in a growing law firm
Powered by JazzHR
AddressKansas City, MO
LegalView all jobs at DiPasquale Moore