DiPasquale Moore- unwavering advocates for injured victims and families! While our clients focus on their physical and emotional recovery, we focus on the recovery of their losses. Our team is growing and we are looking to add a Customer Service Representative to our team that is wanting to join us on our mission by efficiently and effectively pursuing our client’s claim and seeking justice on their behalf.
We are located in the heart of Kansas City, Missouri and have combined more than 100 years of dedicated legal experience. We are uniquely qualified to handle all types of injury claims and will fight for our client's compensation in both Kansas and Missouri. As the largest local personal injury firm in Kansas City, we have a depth of knowledge in this area of law and a strong commitment to treating all our clients with the personal and professional care they deserve.
DiPasquale Moore is young but growing incredibly! We offer a dynamic, fast paced and competitive environment where you will be challenged everyday. Along with our winning atmosphere, we provide a great work-life balance and offer a generous salary and benefits package. Our top priority is taking care of our clients and we demonstrate that by only getting paid when we win our case.
The Customer Service Representative will join us in our high volume, fast-paced office environment where we are dedicated to providing efficient services for our clients by requesting and receiving medical records to quickly settle their cases. A successful candidate will specialize in speaking to people on the phone and being assertive in order to get all records needed for each case.
- Call medical providers to verify that medical record requests have been received.
- Manage the status of all outstanding medical record requests by calling providers to follow up and re-sending requests.
- Maintain constant communication with medical records department, case managers, and attorneys to provide updates on the status of medical records.
- Develop positive relationships with all medical providers.
- Occasionally process and save medical records received via email, fax, and mail.
- Assertive communicator who can efficiently obtain all medical records needed before the deadline
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Self starter and team player
- Comfortable talking on the phone most of the day
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced work environment
This position includes competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits, 401k, both autonomy and teamwork, challenging work, and extensive on the job training.