We are looking for an Automotive Mechanic to join our team! You will be responsible for installation and service work on light to heavy equipment. Knowledge in automotive electrical systems needed. Facility safety installation work also included.
- Equipment installation and service (vehicle safety equipment, AVL equipment, etc).
- Completing work orders
- Travel to various customer sites for installs & service
- Successful completion of Grade 12 in the Province of Ontario or equivalent, plus Successful completion of both 310T (Truck and Coach) and 310S (Automotive) Technician Apprenticeship Programs at a certified community college or trade school.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in security, electrical or construction installation (can include radio installations as well as automotive apprenticeships) is an asset
- Clean driving record and police report
- Ability to communicate well with multiple levels of customer profiles representing company showing enthusiasm and utmost care of customer.
Specialized Training and Licenses:
- Documented training and work experience in the 310S (Automotive) Technician field in the 310T (Truck and Coach) Technician field
- Valid Certificate of Qualification (C of Q) from the Ontario Ministry of College and Universities as a 310T (Truck and Coach Technician) or 310 S (Automotive Technician).
- Valid Class DZ Driver’s License (or ability to obtain within 6 months)
- Working knowledge of the Occupational Health and Safety Act and applicable legislation and regulations governing Motor Vehicle Technicians