- Posted: over a month ago
Active Top Secret Clearance with Poly Required
Salary Range: Up to $185K
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, independent worker who can also work in and contribute to a team environment. The candidate will be part of a team that supports the hardware and software infrastructure for an enterprise team. This position requires a broad knowledge of hardware maintenance and care, system administration, knowledge of automation technologies, and scripting. This position also requires a knowledge of security and accreditation practices and procedures and the ability to work with several enterprise resources and teams in the operation of an enterprise digitization infrastructure.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Performance of general system administration activities: user account creation, implementation of security policy, hardware installation, driver installation, software patching, monitor activity logs, and creation of automation scripts.
- Provide tier 1 technical support to a group of approximately 20 users.
- Maintenance and care of digitization hardware, to include: installation, troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair.
- Make objective and technically sound recommendations for potential future hardware and software purchases.
- Analyze production metrics and data to provide data-driven recommendations to management to support continual process improvements.
- Generate weekly, monthly, and yearly metrics reports.
- Learning, supporting, and training users on different types of digitization hardware.
- Citizenship: Must Be a US Citizen
- Existing Clearance Required: Active Top Secret SCI with Poly
- Must have AWS experience
- Must have Linux experience
- Patch and maintain system's databases, to include RDS, MySQL, and Oracle
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience working and solving technical problems independently as a system administrator.
- Experience using a scripting language.
- Demonstrated ability to monitor and troubleshoot enterprise workflow applications, to include: installing, starting, and stopping background processes, analyzing log and event files, and patching and troubleshooting.
- Demonstrated ability creating and managing a virtual infrastructure, such as AWS, Azure, Hyper-V, or VMWare.
Other skills and demonstrated experiences that are highly desired but not required to perform the work include:
- Experience with an enterprise application development language, such as Python, Java, or C#, to include writing simple applications or modifying existing ones.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account and more.
Paid Time Off, Holidays, Social Events, Employee Assistance Program and Team Building
401K, Tuition Assistance, Annual and Referral Bonuses
Main Number: 1-888-663-2690 | info@Dezign-Concepts.com | www.dezign-concepts.com
Dezign Concepts provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Powered by JazzHR
Dezign Concepts LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?