S/W Q.A. Spec./App Tester - Expert
- Posted: over a month ago
View All Jobs: Dezign Concepts Careers Portal
We have an opening for an Automated tester who will work as part of a small test team supporting multiple software applications. This position requires knowledge of modern automated testing methodologies and technologies. The person in this role will be responsible for manual testing when the coding of an automated solution is impractical or not desirable.
**Please note: This job requires an existing Top Secret Clearance and Polygraph**
- Citizenship: Must Be a US Citizen
- Existing Clearance Required: Active Top Secret SCI with Poly
- Minimum of 11 Years of experience or 8 years with a Bachelors Degree
- Experience with API testing through Swagger
- Experience with SQL queries for data validation (Oracle, Postgres)
- Expert in Selenium WebDriver as well as other automated testing technologies such as Katalon Studio and Cucumber
- Emphasis of experience must be in the area of writing automated code (Java) as opposed to simply click and record
- Must be able to evaluate developer assignments, independently understand requirements, and engineer tests to evaluate best path scenario as well as probe for possible failure conditions
- Must know to use an IDE to code (ex – IntelliJ, Eclipse, NetBeans)
- Experience with interacting in a Linux environment (ex - Bash scripting, VI)
- Expertise in writing test plans, cases, procedures, scripts, and scenarios
- Demonstrated history with manual and automated test processes
- Ability to work well in a constantly evolving work environment
Interested! Apply Now for immediate Consideration!
Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account and more.
Paid Time Off, Holidays, Social Events, Employee Assistance Program and Team Building
401K, Annual and Referral Bonuses and Tuition Assistance
Main Number: 1-888-663-2690 | info@Dezign-Concepts.com | www.dezign-concepts.com
At Dezign Concepts, we are building a collaboration of professionals to help supply commercial, government and the intelligence communities with the services they need to excel in current and future endeavors. We are a growing company where providing outstanding solutions and delivering impeccable service is our highest priority. We believe that great people make great companies and every day we strive to provide the type of environment that encourages creativity, growth and satisfaction.
Dezign Concepts provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Powered by JazzHR
Dezign Concepts LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?