Data Architect Developer
- Expired: May 26, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Salary Range: Up to $240K
The Sponsor has a requirement for systems support. Lines of effort shall include direct support by facilitating data gathering in highly technical situations, providing engineering design and implementation of data triage capabilities, and providing technical expertise to support the development of the Sponsor’s overarching data acquisition and exploitation strategy.
- Please note: This job requires an existing Top Secret Clearance and Polygraph**
The Contractor shall support data engineering, exploitation, and management processes.
The Contractor shall provide engineering support for data triage and assessment as directed by the Sponsor.
The Contractor shall provide direct support to data ingestion in support of requirements.
The Contractor shall document CONOPS, data workflows, and processes pertaining to data engineering projects as required by the Sponsor.
The Contractor shall identify new technologies and assess their technical and performance characteristics.
The Contractor shall identify and provide agile approaches to the automation of manual and inefficient processes.
The Contractor shall provide insight into industry trends and make recommendations on future direction for the program.
- Citizenship: Must Be a US Citizen
- Existing Clearance Required: Active Top Secret SCI with Poly
- Demonstrated experience with large scale Elasticsearch 7.x cluster implementation, index design, and data ingest.
- Demonstrated experience performing the various aspects of identity resolution at large scale, to include ingest of data, mapping of data, and integration of identity resolution capabilities into data engineer and systems workflows.
- Demonstrated experience with distributed data pipeline / ETL technologies, including designing data flows and adapting the distributed ETL technology to accommodate new data types.
- AWS solution developer or AWS solution architect.
Main Number: 1-888-663-2690 | |
At Dezign Concepts, we are building a collaboration of professionals to help supply commercial, government and the intelligence communities with the services they need to excel in current and future endeavors. We are a growing company where providing outstanding solutions and delivering impeccable service is our highest priority. We believe that great people make great companies and every day we strive to provide the type of environment that encourages creativity, growth and satisfaction.
Dezign Concepts provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Dezign Concepts