Sponsor is looking for a multi-level Applications Developer. Positions work under minimal technical guidance provided by a more senior technical project leader.
**Please note: This job requires an existing Top Secret Clearance and Polygraph**
Responsibilities and Duties
Duties and responsibilities include
- Deployment and/or integration of open source solutions, testing, implementing, and maintaining complex applications and/or databases.
- Draft technical program documentation, such as end-user operational instructions.
- Design, develop, document, integrate, test and deliver scripts, code and other products leveraging sponsors standard agile DevOps project life-cycle methodologies, processes procedures, in a compatible cloud environment. Developing and maintaining software applications and/or databases, including web applications and user interfaces.
- Must Be a US Citizen
- Clearance Required: Active TS/SCI and Poly
- Demonstrated experience with maintaining tools built to automate deployment and management of AWS environments.
- Demonstrated experience with managing the DevOps tools and processes in support of development activities.
- Demonstrated experience with deployment and/or integration of open source solutions.
- Demonstrated experience with testing, implementing, and maintaining complex applications and/or databases.
- Demonstrated experience with drafting technical program documentation, such as software installation instructions.
- Demonstrated experience with Python and Bash scripting languages.
- Demonstrated experience with Continuous Integration tools, such as Jenkins, Git, or other similar tools.
- Demonstrated experience with designing, developing, and implementing immutable and/or ephemeral services.
- Demonstrated experience with application development and deployment on Amazon Web Services OR completion of Amazon Web Services training in AWS development, system administration, architecting or integration.
- Demonstrated experience with Hashicorps Packer and/or Terraform.
- Demonstrated experience with Java, Go and/or Ruby.
- Demonstrated experience with applications such as Apache Web Server, ElasticSearch Logstash and Kibana (ELK), Hashicorp Consul and/or Hashicorp Vault.
- Demonstrated experience with Docker containers.
At Dezign Concepts, we are building a collaboration of professionals to help supply commercial, government and the intelligence communities with the services they need to excel in current and future endeavors. We are a growing company where providing outstanding solutions and delivering impeccable service is our highest priority. We believe that great people make great companies and every day we strive to provide the type of environment that encourages creativity, growth and satisfaction.
Dezign Concepts provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.