Our client is a healthcare technology company which builds patient care networks of health and social service providers.
The firm is seeking to hire a Community Relations Manager to be responsible for planning, implementing, and engaging various healthcare and social service providers in local regions.
The role will involved outreach to build relationships with clinical providers, government agencies and community-based organizations to foster a sense of trust in the firms work.
You will work as part of a team on various projects including the following:
- leading project implementation from end-to-end
- research of key organizations and influencers across healthcare and human services field
- engagement of stakeholders through meetings
- build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with key stakeholders and executive sponsors by becoming a valuable resource
- analysis of data to provide deeper insights and smarter understanding of network performance and patient outcomes
- strong relationship building abilities; comfort engaging with end-users and generating buy-in across multiple stakeholder groups
- top communication and presentation skills
- experience and familiarity with the local human services or healthcare landscape
- ability to manage complex projects and implementations with confidence
- a passion for healthcare or human services and the desire to be a part of reinventing healthcare
- Bachelor's Degree. Master’s Degree preferred.
- 2+ years experience in a public health or social services business setting
- Experience in a relationship building role
- This position requires 30% travel within your assigned region (*** Position will be remote & flexible during the COVID-19 crisis)