Quality Assurance Technician
Dexter Axle Monticello, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Recent wage increases!! Apply today!!
Hiring Immediately! Production, Construction, Manufacturing, and General Laborer industry workers encouraged to apply today in Monticello, GA
Available to interview? Please call or text Sherry, our Onsite Recruiter at (706) 438-8312.
Are you someone who enjoys a career where you can make a lasting impact? Does the thought of working with a team of all-stars crafting high quality products excite you? If you’re an individual who takes immense pride in the quality of work you produce and have a personal commitment to safety, you should apply to join our team as one of our QA Technicians!
We currently have open opportunities for 1st & 2nd Shift QA Technicians in our Monticello facility. The starting pay for this position is $19.00 / hour.
Our QA Technicians directly maintain our quality programs and ensure continuous production of products consistent with our quality standards. In this position, you will be responsible for running company programs that highlight safety improvements, new procedures, and new/different use of tools and equipment that improve quality and efficiency. We’re looking for QA Technicians who care about quality, are safety conscious, dependable, detail-oriented, and work well with others in a team environment.
QA Technicians are responsible for reading and understanding the following documentation:
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Job Hazard Analysis
- Shop Floor Orders
- Job Aids
Why You’ll Love Working for Us (Our Benefits)
We offer competitive salary along with comprehensive benefits. Our benefits package includes:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) plan with company contributions
What We Need from You (Our Requirements)
- Complete certification and be certified within the training period
- Be safety conscious, detail oriented, and work well with others in a team environment
- Be able to lift up to 55lbs
- Flexible to work overtime as required
- High School Diploma or GED
- Knowledge, understanding, application, and auditing experience of ISO 9001:2015
- Knowledge and application of SPC
- Experience with Gage R&R
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical abilities with good attention to detail
- Inspection and auditing experience within a Management System
- Computer skills (ie. typing)
- Experience compiling work instructions both creating and updating (Standard Practice Instructions)
Even Better If You Have (Preferred)
- Certified ASQ CQT
- Certified ISO 9001:2015 Auditor
- 1 to 3 years of quality assurance experience as a Quality Technician in a manufacturing industry
- Experience with manufacturing process and operations
- Working knowledge of SPC and SPC software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Six Sigma Trained or certified
Text "DEXTER" to "25000" to Apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Dexter Axle