- $45,000 to $50,000 Yearly
- medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
Dext Capital is searching for a Junior Accountant that can support our growing company, helping us leverage technology to accomplish our collective goals. A successful candidate will have an excellent opportunity to develop expertise in leading various accounting and finance functions. This position will work closely with Dext Capital’s corporate accounting team. The role will have an opportunity to function in a hybrid environment, with the expectation to join us in the Lake Oswego office when appropriate.
Now is an exciting time to join Dext! We are a rapidly growing, three-year-old financial services company with friendly people, strong benefits, and a world-improving mission. The entire company is committed to leveraging technology while enabling our employees to grow in a high-performance environment.
- Conduct regular GL maintenance, including preparing journal entries
- Prepare account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and GL maintenance
- Assist in the preparation of accurate, timely financial statements in accordance with GAAP and the company’s accounting policies
- Perform daily cash reconciliation
- Review data entries to the lease accounting software
- Other tasks, including, but not limited to bank reconciliations, cash processing and distributions, journal entry support, assisting in General Ledger management, accounts payable processing, ad hoc projects, assist with year-end financial audit and treasury functions.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and automation
- Team player – willing to help out as needed
- Highly detail-oriented and organized
- Energetic – we move quickly
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet a constant stream of deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or equivalent work experience
- Familiarity with accounting software and programs including Sage Intacct, Aspire, Bill.com
- Excel, SQL, database experience, and lease/loan accounting experience preferred, but not required
If you’re interested in having a huge impact on the company and you have the skills and energy, please apply. We have great benefits for a small company including, health, dental, vision, and 401k with matching. Not open to visa sponsorship at this time.
For more information on Dext, check out www.dextcapital.com. We make the world a better place by providing capital equipment to hospitals and other health care providers to improve peoples’ health. Located in Lake Oswego, Oregon.
Dext Capital is the 17th largest independent leasing company in the United States. We serve the entire United States and is headquartered in Lake Oswego, OR.
We are a fast-growing company and offer competitive benefits and significant advancement opportunities. Our goal is to make the world a better place by providing necessary capital equipment to hospitals and other health care providers to improve people’s health.
Tenured & supportive staff / leadership team, great benefits, continual training & growth opportunities!
Who is Dext Capital? Dext Capital is the 17th largest independent leasing company in the United States. We serve the entire United States and is headquartered in Lake Oswego, OR. We are a fast-growing company and offer competitive benefits and significant advancement opportunities. Our goal is to make the world a better place by providing necessary capital equipment to hospitals and other health care providers to improve people’s health.
4000 Kruse Way PlaceLake Oswego, OR
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Accounting Associate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.