Dewberry is a leading, market-facing professional services firm with more than 50 locations and 2,000 professionals nationwide. What sets us apart from our competitors are our people. At Dewberry, we seek out exceptional talent and strive to deliver the highest quality of services to our clients. Whether you’re an experienced professional or a new graduate, you’ll have the chance to collaborate with the best and brightest and work on innovative and complex projects at the forefront of the industry. Our commitment to excellence stems from our personal integrity and from other defining attributes, which we call “Dewberry at Work,” that have inspired our employees to be successful for more than a half-century.
Dewberry is seeking a Project Manager/Lead Roadway Engineer for our Tampa, FL office. This is an excellent career opportunity to join a top Transportation Design firm. We are seeking a candidate that will have the opportunity to grow and strengthen our transportation design practice in Central Florida and surrounding areas. The candidate we are seeking must have prior Transportation Project management experience, specifically with FDOT.
- Project management of Transportation design projects.
- Daily supervision of support staff and document production.
- Monitoring budgets and schedules.
- Assisting with and collaboration with team members on the marketing of new projects.
- Assisting the Marketing Coordinator with the preparation of proposals.
- Interfacing regularly with clients.
- BS degree in Civil/Transportation Engineering.
- 8-10 years of progressive experience with FDOT or similar public agency projects.
- Florida PE license, or ability to obtain within 1 year.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Project management experience.
- A strong background in the design of highways and roads, preferably in Florida.
*At this time, Dewberry will not sponsor a new applicant for work authorization.
*Dewberry is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
*Prior to a final offer of employment, the selected candidate will be required to submit to a background screening which may include, but is not limited to, employment verification, educational and other credential verification, driving record check, criminal background check, and an investigative consumer report. These screenings will be conducted by Dewberry’s background vendor of choice and will be conducted in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local law.