- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Devonshire Recruiting and Consulting Partners is currently seeking a Network Engineer to lead maintenance, monitoring as well as implementation of the firms global network and telecommunications infrastructure. This role is designated for a technical expert in WAN, LAN and Firewall/Security technologies and troubleshooting that is independently driven and an excellent project manager.
- Network Engineering
- Contributes to design and implementation of global network infrastructure.
- Contributes to corporate network roadmap and planning with management team.
- Network Operations
- Responsible for management, maintenance and monitoring of all network and telecommunications infrastructure and systems.
- Primary responsibility for the firms global network.
- Manages the development of network monitoring and reporting systems.
- Responsible for ongoing monitoring of and reporting on all network and telecommunications infrastructure and systems.
- Ensures all service disruptions are resolved within service level expectations.
- Performs root-cause analysis to resolve underlying issues.
- Maintains stock levels on all infrastructure needs (e.g. SFPs, network cables, rack supplies).
- General Operational Support
- As a member of IT team, provides direct operational support to PEP users as required.
- Provides executive (residential) network support.
- Must have expert level in implementation, management and support of the following technologies:
- Global, highly available Cisco WAN/LAN Infrastructure
- Routing OSPF/EIGRP/BGP
- LAN Switching Spanning-tree, VLANs, Etherchannel/trunking, Switch stacks
- Strong Data Center networking experience
- OSI Model, TCP/IP, IP addressing and subnetting
- Cisco Router/Switch Platforms
- Catalyst Switches
- Nexus 5k/9k
- Integrated Service Routers 45xx/44xx series
- Firewall NAT, Security zones and ACLs, High-availability/Failover
- Wireless LAN Technologies
- Preferably multiple Wireless hardware experience (Cisco/Aruba/Meraki/etc)
- Security associated with WLAN (802.1x/Certificate Authentication)
- Very strong wireless troubleshooting skills
- VPN Remote Access and Site-to-Site
- Cisco Firewall Platforms and VPN
- Cisco ASA 5510/5515-X
- Cisco ASA 5500-X with FirePOWER Services
- Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client
- Application Load Balancing (Exchange 2010) F5 BigIP Global Traffic Manager and Local Traffic Manager
- DNS Management Internal (Windows AD Integrated) and External
- Internet, MPLS,VPLS, Layer 2 Fiber and EPL circuit implementation/troubleshooting as well as ISP management.
- Network Health and Performance Monitoring (currently using LogicMonitor)
- Strong foundational understanding, and work experience in following technologies preferred:
- Cisco SourceFire IPS
- Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS)
- WAN Aggregation (Cisco iWAN)
- Internet circuit high availability (BGP)
- VMware and VMWare Site Recovery Manager (Site replication and failover)NetApp and Nimble storage
- Microsoft Windows 2008/2012 Active Directory
- Aruba Wireless Controller
- Strong troubleshooting skills; capable of resolving problems in a timely fashion
- Experience in infrastructure security and information security would be a plus
- Experience in network performance troubleshooting (ex. Wireshark)
Devonshire Recruiting & Consulting Partners
Get fresh Network Consulting Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.