Solar Outreach Sales Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
- $100,000 to $150,000 Yearly
Solar Outreach Representative:
Devlin Solar is the premier solar and energy storage contractor in Massachusetts and throughout New England. A family-owned business with a team-oriented culture that is growing fast and offers multiple opportunities for growth and advancement. Learn how to sell solar from one of the most experienced teams in the solar industry.
The ideal candidate is people oriented, outgoing and wants to help others. Willing to work hard to reach their goals. Customer service experience is a bonus! Sales experience or door knocking skills are a bonus, but not required. Entry-level position in solar and battery sales; may earn promotion to solar sales consultant.
Job Type: Full-time 1099 contractor position
Pay: Commission only. Potential to make over $150K per year.
- Exceptional customer service
- Ensures a clean transition of post-sale activity to other teams by delivering complete customer information
- Capable of working well under pressure and meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Manages the pipeline of activity from prospect to install by following up with all leads and in-home consultations
- Communicating with the management team to analyze and improve marketing/sales tactics and processes
- Ability to communicate and partner cross-functionally to address customer needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Maintains current knowledge of the latest industry developments by attending sales meetings, sales events, trainings, and industry events
- Manage accounts from an initial consultation to installation
- Gather referrals from clients
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- · Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- · Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Devlin Contracting and MaintenanceWhy Work Here?
A family-owned business with a team-oriented culture. Opportunities for advancement. Installing solar and batteries for over 10 years.
Devlin Contracting & Maintenance is a family-owned business with a mission to bring solar to New England. Devlin Contracting & Maintenance is owned by two master electricians with over 56 years in the solar/ electric industry. Devlin Contracting is changing the industry by maintaining partnerships with the safest solar equipment manufacturers. We stand behind our work and value our customers.
2 Keith WayNorwood, MA
BusinessView all jobs at Devlin Contracting and Maintenance