Senior Project Manager Medical Device New Product Design
- Posted: over a month ago
- $120,000 to $130,000 Yearly
DeviceLab is a medical device development firm using state-of-the-art technological advances and high-quality design skills to create new and innovative systems that will improve the quality of life. Our firm specializes in wearable IoT monitoring systems but has developed ophthalmic surgical systems, diagnostic systems, and more across 20 years of operation. We are a flexible and reactionary company, always looking for new challenges, with a tried and true process that leads to success.
We are looking for an experience Project Manager who is used to coordinating multiple projects at once, and interfacing with technical leads to ensure timely completion. Project Managers are expected to support the Portfolio Manager and technical leads in the creation of project proposals and bids, by gathering effort estimates and building schedules. Project Managers are expected to ensure the DLI process is followed, and proper updates are communicated to clients. Project Managers are expected to keep documentation for projects up to date, either by their own writing or by making sure appropriate parties write as needed.
Project Managers are expected to keep up to date on impacts to schedule and budget, investigate reasonings with technical leads, and communicate changes to clients in a responsible manner. Project Managers are expected to work with technical leads to ensure timely delivery of projects as detailed in the Project Charter. Project Managers are expected to work with Account Managers to ensure a successful project close-out.
- · Direct and oversee completion of a project
- · Develop a plan of action including schedule, resources, and work plan
- · Assess risks and establish contingency plans
- · Manage work and inputs from a variety of stakeholders
- · Bachelor's degree
- · 5+ years of experience in project management
- · Creation of Design History File DHF
- · PMP Certification
- · Experience in Medical Device Industry ISO13485 environment
- · Great schedule management skills
- · Great budget management skills
3002 Dow Avenue Unit 124Tustin, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?