Position: Behavior Therapist
Developmental Pathways provides Applied Behavior Analysis services to children and adults. We strive to create individualized treatment plans to increase the functional behaviors of our clients diagnosed with Autism Disorder, Asperger Disorder, developmental delays and other related disorders. Case management includes supporting the behavior interventionist/RBT in the field and providing parent training. We use various assessment software to assist to make assessment for each client easy individualized. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who will become part of our team to collaborate and grow together to create the best treatment intervention for each client.
1:1 Basis. Therapist will work in home with children, adolescents, with autism and other developmental disabilities. After training, Behavioral Therapists will be able to implement protocols, take reliable data, and work closely with members of the client's team. In addition, we are seeking a motivated and energetic person to represent the company at schools and community functions to present the autism community with a supportive and caring intervention program.
- Work 1-1 with clients following individualized ABA treatment plans for children/adults with autism in the home settings.
-Provide the client's families with parent training to expand the client's advancement opportunities.
- Have ongoing support and supervision in the field by BCBA level staff.
- BA in Psychology, Child Development, Communication Disorders, Education or related field.
- Minimum 1 year work experience working with an individual with autism through and ABA provider, summer camp, school setting (or related)
- Past experience working as an ABA therapist with children with autism.
- Valid CA driver's license and reliable transportation
- Pass FBI/DOJ Clearance
- Prefer person seeking to earn or in process of earning MA in ABA, BCBA supervision training will be provided.
- Sick time
- Paid drive time
- Paid mileage
- Compensated Hands on training
- BCBA student/intern supervision provided
- Part time with potential to become full time
- Compensation-based on experience in the field
Developmental Pathways is an Equal Opportunity Employer