You belong here
Community Based Support
Great opportunity for part-time flexible hours
The Community Based Support involves providing quality services and Instruction to clients in Development Workshop's children's program.
Development Workshop is a mission and values driven company. Our ideal candidate is someone who is committed to our culture, is a confident, self-aware team player while possessing good judgment, professionalism, strong interpersonal skills, high integrity, and a positive attitude.
- Enjoy meaningful work advocating for children with disabilities in the community among peers
- Be a part of clients' personal growth, achievement and independence by providing meaningful activities
- Part time - 15-25 hours per week
- Flexible schedule
- Some nights and weekends
- Paid time off
- Work with great co-workers in a supportive environment - Development Workshop is like family.
- We are a mission-driven company.
Pay starts at $10.00
Must have a valid driver's license and be able to pass a criminal history background check.
To learn more, please visit us at www.dwinc.org or www.facebook.com/developmentworkshopID/
Development Workshop Inc is an Equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or national origin
Job Posted by ApplicantPro