ServiceNow Developer II or III
- Posted: over a month ago
ServiceNow Developer II or III
Celebrating our 30th year as a successful Small Business, Development InfoStructure LLC., (DEVIS) provides exceptional DevSecOps integration in our agile software development and embedded software solutions, combined with comprehensive IT management and consulting services to our federal, state, and local governments. The outcomes of our research and development, products and universe of services will support the international development community, multiple civilian agencies and the nation’s defense and intelligence communities.
Our focused research, services and products include complex DevSecOps solutions to support refugee processing across multiple federal agencies, research and development for Signal Intelligence (SIGINT), Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Intelligence (C4I), Data Analytics, and Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) development and sensor capabilities supporting both the aerospace/defense and intelligence communities, as well as complex HHS comprehensive care coding requirements, and integrated management systems for our countries civilian agencies (FAA, FDIC, HOR, etc.).
Our primary mission is to best serve the needs of our clients by solutioning with our stakeholder teams to ensure that the goals and objectives of our customers are proactively solutioned, such that opportunities to invest our time in developing long-term solutions and assets are abundant and move our clients forward efficiently.
At DEVIS, we are enthusiastic about our research, our work and embracing an environment where all are supported in the mission, while maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
Devis is currently seeking an experienced ServiceNow Developer II or III to support international development and refugee assistance efforts conducted by the Federal government in Rosslyn, VA.
Specific responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Responsible for the technical specification and implementation of Business Systems/ Case Management ServiceNow (SNow) cloud solutions.
- Customization of SNow applications and facilitate rollout of new applications and modules and configure Application UI and Workflow.
- Responsible for the development of the Application, including system configuration, development, unit testing, data migration, and technical documentation.
- Additional responsibilities include code reviews, and providing technical direction for other development resources.
- Collaborates with all stakeholders and team to build customer solutions in ServiceNow that support the customer’s requirements
- Experience includes previous development in case management SNow/COTS solutions.
- Uses an agile development process.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Experience includes previous development in ServiceNow or similar case management COTS solutions. Uses an agile development process.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively interact with customers and team members
- Pleasant personality that can work in a high-volume e-mail and telephone request environment
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Solid critical thinking capacity to research technical/functional issues and statuses, follows up with the necessary customer contacts to respond to various inquiries, and demonstrates ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Preferred Skills / Experience
- Experience working in scoped applications
- Scripting knowledge
- Advanced ACL scripting
- Certified Systems Administrator required
- Certified Application Developer preferred
- Experience using SNow Flows
- Internal and external Integration services (OOB as well as scripted APIs)
- Inbound/Outbound Integration
- Knowledge of ServiceNow Connection and Credential Setup
- Data sources and transform mapping
- XMLDocument2 knowledge
- Datetime and timezone management
- Advanced GlideRecord queries
- Debugging Client and Server side
- UI Pages
- Jelly scripting
Education / Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or area of specialty and the equivalent of 3 to 5 years (Level II) 5 to 7 years (Level III) combination of education and experience
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with an active Secret Clearance
- Competitive salary compensation
- Commuter benefits that include free on-site parking or SmartTrip reimbursement
- SEP Retirement Savings Plan
- Flexible work hours
- Performance bonuses
Devis is an AA/EOE/M/F/Disabled/VET Employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to an individual’s race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, national origin or disability.
Powered by JazzHR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?