Development InfoStructure Inc. (Devis) is a leading provider of IT consulting services and solutions to Federal, State and Local Governments as well as the international development community. Devis was founded in 1992 to provide innovative, practical approaches to information management.
Devis is currently seeking an experienced Change Management & Communications (CMC) Analyst to provide support for a US international development program in Rosslyn, VA!
He/She will provide stakeholder interface with Business Leads, Project Managers, Business Analysts and will provide daily tactical execution of the overall change and communication plan and stakeholder engagement plan.
Specific responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Execute the organizational change management and communications strategy, approach and plan for product implementation across the program
- Analyze end user impacts of the new business solution, identifying recommended programs to support user adoption, and executing plans across multiple customer locations
- Facilitate client conversations and decisions across Program office, Services, and functional leads
- Coordinate activities between workstreams and customers including deployment and training
- Monitor and assess stakeholder engagement, and user adoption as program progresses to go-live
- Execute organizational change mgt and communications plans in line with overall deployment efforts
- Identify and report risks, recommending mitigation steps before they realize as issues
- Ensures that goals or objectives of projects are accomplished within prescribed time frame
- Functions collaboratively as part of a fast-paced, customer-oriented team and performs effectively as a member of a program team.
- Builds and maintains working relationships with team members, vendors, client, and other departments involved in the project
- Will work to support and provide tactical execution of complex change strategies and the overall change plan
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 5-7 years of experience in Change Management and communications executing change strategies and communications plans following a structured change management methodology
- Requires strong interpersonal and communication skills coupled with experience working within a CMO or Project Management Office (PMO) type environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills within a fast-paced project environment
- Superior communication skills in working with technical and non-technical people and the ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships among all levels of an organization and with customers.
- Experience interfacing with government customer to understand, interpret, and analyze requirements.
- Excellent organizational and time/task management skills
- A polished, professional demeanor with good interpersonal skills
- Must have experience working on government contracts
- Must be capable of working in an environment that is demanding, and requires independent thinking, problem resolution and responsible actions with minimal direct oversight by senior management
- Experience writing and delivering performance assessments and providing constructive feedback
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills required with the ability to communicate within a highly complex change environment
- Strong proven ability to use MS Office to create communications documents in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Education / Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or a related field
- Associate's Degree and 10 years of experience may be substituted for the BA/BS or equivalent relevant experience
- PMP preferred
- Must be a U.S. Citizen w/an active Secret Clearance
- Competitive salary compensation
- Commuter benefits that include free on-site parking or SmartTrip reimbursement
- SEP Retirement Savings Plan
- Flexible, results oriented work environment
- Performance bonuses
Our primary mission is to satisfy the goals and objectives of our customers, and we approach problems as opportunities to invest our time in developing long-term solutions and assets. We are passionate about our work and about creating an environment where everyone is supported to perform while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. We know that the best investment we can make is in our people!
Why Work Here?At Development InfoStructure Inc. (Devis) we are dedicated to providing exceptional IT consulting services and solutions to Federal, State and Local Governments as well as the international development community. Our primary mission is to satisfy the goals and objectives of our customers, and we approach problems as opportunities to invest our time in developing long-term solutions and assets. We are passionate about our work and about creating an environment where everyone is supported to perform while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. We know that the best investment we can make is in our people!
A company that knows the the best investment we can make is in our people!