Executive Assistant and Development Coordinator
Job Title: Executive Assistant and Development Coordinator
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Executive Assistant and Development Coordinator to support the CEO and help coordinate fundraising efforts at Deutsches Altenheim. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the CEO's calendar, drafting correspondence, reports, and presentations, coordinating fundraising events, and assisting with donor communication and recognition. The ideal candidate should have excellent organizational skills, be a strong communicator, and possess experience or a passion for fundraising and development coordination.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the CEO, managing their calendar, scheduling appointments, and coordinating meetings
- Draft and prepare correspondence, reports, and presentations for the CEO
- Coordinate fundraising efforts, including managing donor databases, preparing fundraising materials, and assisting with donor communication and recognition
- Complete and process the development of donor gifts and other correspondence as necessary
- Plan and coordinate events and meetings related to fundraising and development
- Plan and coordinate events and meetings related to the Board of Trustees committees
- Conduct research and analysis to support fundraising and development efforts
- Gather feedback from patients, residents, and families and collaborate with other healthcare providers to ensure a seamless patient experience.
- Maintain confidential and sensitive information in a secure and professional manner
- Provide general administrative support to the CEO and other members of the executive team as needed
- Associate Degree or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree in business administration, communications, or a related field preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in executive support or fundraising and development coordination
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Empathy and a desire to help others.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and electronic health records (EHR) systems (i.e., PCC)
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and donor management software
- Experience with event planning and coordination preferred
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry and aging services a plus
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and benefits package. If you are an experienced executive assistant and development coordinator with a passion for supporting the mission of Deutsches Altenheim, we encourage you to apply.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Deutsches AltenheimWest Roxbury, MA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.