CHEERS! Deutsch Family Wine & Spirits’ Stamford office currently seeks a Full-Time Graphic Designer who possesses the below.
The Graphic Designer is an energetic, self-motivated and detail-oriented team player who provides support to the Creative and Marketing Services team. Candidates are not only passionate about design but also have a keen eye for typography and photography. They have a fast-paced creative agency background but are yearning for stability without compromising variety and excitement! The Graphic Designer understands current design trends and best practices for both print and digital.
The Graphic Designer is innovative, flexible and has an interest in creative collaboration between multidisciplinary teams. They are responsible for developing creative concepts, implementing design strategies, and producing visual aspects for both corporate and brand marketing materials across all platforms: print, promotional and digital media. They can seamlessly navigate through a range of high priority projects on a daily basis while managing tight deadlines. The Graphic Designer thinks outside the box, thinks big and there is no limit to their creativity! Bring your unique perspective, explosive imagination and edge to our creative team!
• Graduate of an accredited program for an Associate or Bachelor’s or BFA degree in Graphic Design or Visual Art a must
• Minimum of 5-7 years experience in a creative agency and is comfortable in a corporate environment required
• Superior knowledge of design: type/color/taste required
• Mastery of relevant computer software (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite-all programs) a must; solid knowledge of other
current computer design programs and skill required
• Solid understanding of online production, offline production, and print production required
• Strong Photoshop skills with experience in retouching required
• Ability to develop and put together formal design presentations, ability to storyboard ideas
• Video production and editting experience desired. Including but not limited to turning concept briefs into short finished videos using a combination of provided footage, still imagery, stock footage and musical tracks
• Works efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to present and clearly articulate ideas
• Is accountable, takes direction with an open mind, seeks full ownership and takes initiative
• Strong problem solving skills and enjoys the challenge of problem solving
• Strategic thinking with attention to brand and marketing objectives
• Ability to work with company personnel at all levels and the ability to work collaboratively, efficiently and effectively
• Positive energy with a can-do spirit!
• Apply brand standards, creative standards, typography, photography, color and other ingredients to create innovative and on-strategy creative solutions
• Extend existing creative/brand guidelines across new creative with moderate design changes or interpretation
• Work closely with brand teams, playing the role of “design advocate” for the voice of the design
• Develop original strategic design deliverables and big ideas that elevate and differentiate our portfolio
• Stay abreast of current design trends and technologies, continually share knowledge among the design team and be a child of the industry
• Eagerness to help mentor junior designers
If your background and experience meet these qualifications and you want to join a dynamic industry, please submit your portfolio along with your resume or include a link for it on your resume to be considered for this position.
The portfolio includes award-winning wines from Australia: [ yellow tail ], [ yellow tail ] Bubbles, Peter Lehmann, Peter Lehmann Clancy's; California: Bellacosa; Eppa SupraFruta Sangria, Girard Winery, Joseph Carr, Josh Cellars, Josh Cellars Reserve, Kunde Family Estate, Layer Cake; The Calling; France: Andre Lurton, Cave de Lugny, Fleurs de Prairie, Hob Nob Vineyards, Sauvion et Fils; Washington: Skyfall; Italy: Barone Fini, Villa Pozzi; New Zealand: The Crossings; Portugal: Quinta Do Vale Meao; Argentina: Clos de los Siete; Ruta 22; and award-winning spirits: Redemption Whiskey, Bib & Tucker Bourbon, Masterson's Rye, Gray Whale Gin, and Luksusowa Vodka. www.deutschfamily.com