Manufacturing Technician - HIRING IMMEDIATELY!
- Posted: over a month ago
- $14 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision,
We are searching for full-tie manufacturing technicians. Individuals will perform one or more processes or assembly operations to produce products. May be assigned to different workstations as production needs require. The Manufacturing Tech will position parts and sub-assemblies examining connections for correct fit, and fasten parts and sub-assemblies utilizing the appropriate tools and equipment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function. Excellent verbal and written communications required. Must have the ability to communicate across all levels of the organization, with customer, vendors and associates.
- Excellent attendance, good work record, good work ethic
- Desire to perform the function
- Willingness for continuous learning
- Self-starter; little supervision required
- Flexible and open to all shifts (willing to be cross-trained and moved to other areas when required)
- Must pass Career Readiness Certification Exam; as well as a math and cognitive test
- Schedules vacation so that department remains functional
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Communicate verbally with individuals and groups.
- Maintain the integrity of the process and systems.
- Document consistently in accordance with the established procedures.
- Mechanically inclined and good with hand tools
- Good practical skills
- Ability to work quickly and methodically
- Ability to concentrate while doing repetitive tasks
- Ability to follow instructions
- Awareness of health and safety
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- May require skills for Machine Operator Job: machine operation and forklift tasks
CANDIDATES MUST PASS A TOOLS TEST & DRUG SCREEN
Pay Rate: $14.10/hr
Detroit Chassis LLC
Detroit Chassis, a subsidiary of SPECTRA LLC, produces rolling chassis, complex subassemblies and modules, and complete vehicles for the automotive, RV and commercial truck industries, with one stop design and engineering solutions.
6501 Lynch Rd.Detroit, MI