Marketing Associate - Entry Level (SPORTS BACKGROUNDS WANTED!)
Detoor Marketing Laurel, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a leader in Retail Management and Technology Entertainment in the greater DMV area. Over the years we have worked with over 17 different brands in six different cities. Some of the largest brands in their respective industries have put their trust in Detoor Marketing to uphold and enhance their brand recognition. We offer fast and reliable results and we do it with the utmost respect and integrity. Not only do we provide increased sales revenue for our clients, but we do it with enhanced customer experience. Who wouldn’t want to work with us? Apply today if you're ready to start your career with Detoor Marketing!
We have found candidates who have a college degree in Marketing, Management or Advertising OR 6 months experience in the Customer Service or Sales field are an excellent fit for the open entry-level positions we are currently hiring for. People with customer service experience tend to have excellent communication skills and the fun energetic personalities needed for our entry-level sales and marketing positions.
We are looking for talented and personable people to meet the high demands of our clients because this job involves one on one sales interactions with retail customers. We are looking for entry-level individuals that can advance into our management development program and extend our client’s reach into 2 new markets nationwide and here at home in 2020!
- Meeting with new business clients, face to face
- After training is complete – understanding product knowledge
- Meeting the needs of our clients with integrity
- Creating a positive experience for our customers
What Detoor Marketing Offers You:
- Leadership development
- Full time or internship positions
- Travel opportunities
- Personalized coaching and mentoring from leaders in our business
- The opportunity to give back to our community through our various initiatives
- Professional and fun working and learning environment
Detoor Marketing is looking for individuals with the following characteristics:
- A powerful work ethic
- An optimistic attitude
- Strong student mentality
- A genuine customer service attitude – a want to help people
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
Day to day responsibilities:
· Providing personalized support to each customer
· Customer service
· Training in customer service and sales
· Accurately tracking sales numbers and presentations
· Educating our customers on new services and products
· Having on-going knowledge of our clients' services and products
Our company believes in establishing an atmosphere of winning. How do we know when we have won? When we visibly see our people grow professionally and personally, a reciprocating energy is easily identifiable amongst the complete staff. This intertwining, vivacious aura enables us to grow as a group exponentially.
Detoor MarketingWhy Work Here?
No Experience Needed! Fun and Professional Atmosphere, Advancement Opportunities!
Detoor Marketing believes the success of a company is in direct correlation with the success of every individual that makes up its workforce. We value integrity and work ethic, as they are imperative instruments in the evolution of a thriving company. Our company believes in establishing an atmosphere of winning. How do we know when we have won? When we visibly see our people grow professionally and personally, a reciprocating energy is easily identifiable amongst the complete staff. This intertwining, vivacious aura enables us to grow as a group exponentially.