Entry Level CSR - 4 NEW Entry Level Openings
Detoor Marketing Laurel, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for outgoing individuals with great communication skills to join our team as Entry Level Client Services Representatives (CSR). The position duties are primarily composed of sales, marketing, dealing with customers, orders, account questions, renewing contracts. No experience is needed - paid training at the entry-level position. Promotion and pay are based on performance, not seniority! People skills are a must!
Primary responsibilities for the Sales Leadership role include:
- Representatives use tablets to reach out to customers
- Representatives verify account information.
- Representatives greet customers warmly and professionally
- Representatives conduct face to face sales presentations to business customers.
- Representatives will help to upgrade accounts.
- Representative assists with placing customer orders, or renewing their contracts.
- Representative answer customer questions about promotions or terms of sale.
- Representative suggest solutions about what products meet the needs of the client.
- Representatives inform the customer of deals and promotions.
- Representative utilize computer technology to handle high sales volumes and place orders.
- Representative work with the customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Representatives report to management on overall daily numbers.
- Excellent communication, customer service, interpersonal, and typing skills
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a multi-task customer service environment
- Strong decision-making ability
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong oral communication skills including active listening
- Excellent organization skills
- Effective and accurate decision-making skills
Our company believes in establishing an atmosphere of winning. How do we know when we have won? When we visibly see our people grow professionally and personally, a reciprocating energy is easily identifiable amongst the complete staff. This intertwining, vivacious aura enables us to grow as a group exponentially.
Detoor MarketingWhy Work Here?
No Experience Needed! Fun and Professional Atmosphere, Advancement Opportunities!
Detoor Marketing believes the success of a company is in direct correlation with the success of every individual that makes up its workforce. We value integrity and work ethic, as they are imperative instruments in the evolution of a thriving company. Our company believes in establishing an atmosphere of winning. How do we know when we have won? When we visibly see our people grow professionally and personally, a reciprocating energy is easily identifiable amongst the complete staff. This intertwining, vivacious aura enables us to grow as a group exponentially.