Client Services Rep / Entertainment Specialist - RAVENS FANS WANTED!
Detoor Marketing Baltimore, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
DetooR Marketing is now hiring and looking for the next best candidate to join our team! We are currently hiring for our Customer Service Representative / Entertainment Specialist position. Think you have what it takes to be a part of the coolest team in Maryland? Send us your resume so we can meet you!
What You'll Do
- Be a part of a dynamic team that creates business solutions unmatched by competitors
- Provide Customer Service and Sales services that fit into the big picture of what drives every great company
- Face to face sales interactions with retail customers
- Develop self-confidence and professional, public speaking skills
- Have fun at work - which will continue to create a successful company culture
- Develop & Manage a relationship with a growing client basis
- Develop a strong foundation of leadership skills
- Unlimited career growth and opportunity
- Strong team environment
- National company travel opportunities
- Team building work environment
- Personal and professional coaching
- Leadership development
- Hourly Pay + Comission
- Degree preferred, but not required
- Excellent communication skills
- Ambition, strong work ethic, and open to new ideas
- Competitive personality
- Highly coachable team player
- Self-Driven and problem-solving skills
- Bilingual Preferred, not required
Our company believes in establishing an atmosphere of winning. How do we know when we have won? When we visibly see our people grow professionally and personally, a reciprocating energy is easily identifiable amongst the complete staff. This intertwining, vivacious aura enables us to grow as a group exponentially.
Detoor MarketingWhy Work Here?
No Experience Needed! Fun and Professional Atmosphere, Advancement Opportunities!
Detoor Marketing believes the success of a company is in direct correlation with the success of every individual that makes up its workforce. We value integrity and work ethic, as they are imperative instruments in the evolution of a thriving company. Our company believes in establishing an atmosphere of winning. How do we know when we have won? When we visibly see our people grow professionally and personally, a reciprocating energy is easily identifiable amongst the complete staff. This intertwining, vivacious aura enables us to grow as a group exponentially.