DetailXPerts Chattanooga, TN
- Posted: over a month ago
DetailXPerts is growing dramatically! We are in search of a Janitorial Manager that takes pride in doing an exceptional job, has an extraordinary eye for detail, and are motivated by considerable growth within the company!
We treat our employees like family!
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinates activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing the work of subordinate employees.
- Evaluates and verifies employee performance through the review of completed work assignments and work techniques. Identifies staff development and training needs and ensures that training is obtained.
- Ensures proper labor relations and conditions of employment are maintained.
- Maintains records, prepares reports, and composes correspondence relative to the work.
- Makes rounds to check for crew coverage of designated work areas, assigns needed coverage, gives special cleaning instructions and/or assignments, and ascertains compliance with directives.
- Conducts inspections and investigates tenant complaints of the building to check for cleanliness, and advises subordinates of found conditions and methods of correction.
- Determines materials, supplies, and equipment needs; requisitions cleaning supplies and materials.
- Inspects equipment for cleanliness and repair and personally makes minor repairs.
- Trains subordinate supervisors in job skills, proper cleaning methods, and use of equipment, safety practices, fire fighting and prevention, and in work regulations.
- Administers regulations governing the use of office facilities in off-work hours.
- Performs related work as assigned.
- Thorough knowledge of the standard methods, equipment, and supplies used in large-scale janitorial activities of the service.
- Thorough knowledge of the qualities, adaptabilities, and uses of common tools, equipment, and materials used in cleaning and maintenance activities.
- Thorough knowledge of methods used in the cleaning of buildings.
- Thorough knowledge of occupational hazards and safety rules and regulations.
- Considerable knowledge of vector control practices.
- Considerable knowledge of employee policies and procedures.
- Ability to operate and use tools and equipment of the janitorial service.
- Ability to maintain cleaning equipment and machinery.
- Ability to develop work schedules making the most efficient use of personnel.
- Ability to train and supervise a large group of employees.
***PLEASE INCLUDE: Resume, any Applicable Experience, and a brief explanation of why you would be a good fit for our company.
DetailXPerts, the world's first eco-friendly mobile vehicle detailing business, has effectively harnessed the power of steam for washing and detailing vehicles. Our patent-pending method uses 99% less water than our competitors, yet delivers superior clean and shine all the time. This unique selling proposition combined with our unbeatable support and training are the reasons behind our franchisees' success. Isn't it time you discover the possibilities?
Powered by JazzHR
Real EstateView all jobs at DetailXPerts