We have created an environment which respects and provides proper implementation of Social Distancing and provide PPE for all staff if necessary.
Destiny prides itself in allowing its employees to increase their skills by offering progressive training styles.
If you to grow individually and professionally, Destiny could be the place for you.
Destiny Hospice Care is looking for qualified LVN's who are dedicated to their craft and are driven by excellent patient care. ****** For Rancho Mirage
Are you interested in taking your skills to a new level? Would you like to work in an environment that cares about you and is interested in cultivating your talents and strengths? Destiny could be the employer you’re looking for. Destiny prides itself in allowing its employees to increase their skills by progressive styles in training and development.
Are you tired of feeling like just another employee? Destiny’s culture shows concern for its patients and its employees, by providing a family environment that helps our employees grow individually and professionally.
Territory...... San Diego & Surrounding Areas
- Competitive pay DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
- Excellent Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Sick, & Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Comprehensive Training
- Flexible Schedule
- 1 year of nursing experience
- Completes the initial, comprehensive and ongoing assessments of patient and family concerns to determine home health needs.
- Provides professional nursing care by utilizing all elements of nursing process.
- Acts as Case Manager when assigned by Clinical Supervisor/Nursing Supervisor and assumes responsibility to coordinate patient care for assigned caseload.
- Communicates with the physician regarding the patient’s needs and reports changes in the patient’s condition; obtains/receives physicians’ orders as required.
- Teaches the patient and family/caregiver self-care techniques if appropriate.
- Provides medication, diet and other instructions as ordered by the physician.
- Recognizes and utilizes opportunities for health counseling with patients and families/caregivers and works in concert with the interdisciplinary group.
- Provides and maintains a safe environment for the patient.
- Actively participates in quality assessment performance improvement teams and activities.
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification:
- * Do you have an (LVN) License?
Destiny Hospice Care IncThe Destiny Home Health and Hospice team is comprised of physicians and our caring and compassionate staff members who provide support to patients and loved ones around the clock, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our hospice team includes a Medical Director who will consult with your physician to manage pain, symptoms, and make house calls as needed. Our nurses will assess and manage your pain and provide overall care. Home health aides help with personal care and lighten the burden of caregivers by helping with light household chores. Our Social workers counsel and provide emotional support and help with financial planning and other life issues. Our Chaplains offer pastoral care, by addressing the spiritual concerns of patients and loved ones. Our volunteers are specially trained and are available to offer companionship, emotional support, and assist our patients and their families when they’re needed. Bereavement Support for loved ones continues for 12 months or longer after the patient has passed on.