Destiny Hospice & Home Health is looking for a qualified Human Resource Generalist who is dedicated to their craft and are driven by excellent support..
Are you interested in taking your skills to a new level? Would you like to work in an environment that cares about you and is interested in cultivating your talents and strengths? Destiny could be the employer you’re looking for. Destiny prides itself in allowing its employees to increase their skills by progressive styles in training and development.
- Competitive pay Compensation: Depends on Experience
- Excellent Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Sick, & Vacation, 401-K
- Holiday Pay
Human Resources Generalist is responsible for applying business knowledge and human resources expertise as well as assisting in providing a wide range of HR support and advice to management staff and employees. Acts as an advocate for organization personnel and collaborates with Director of Human Resources, Administrator and Executive Director on issues.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities and Requirements:
1. Implement and administer employee policies.
2. Ensures compliance with all state, federal, and Joint Commission human resources regulatory requirements.
3. Support the HR department in implementing programs to help improve the employee experience.
4. Offer proactive recruiting assistance.
5. Maintain ongoing relationships with employment agencies to ensure the selection of the most qualified candidates.
6. Identify ways to improve policies and procedures.
7. Train and support to HR team members and staff.
8. Maintains a comprehensive library of resources to support employee education and development.
9. Maintains confidentiality of all employee information and files.
10. Assists in monitoring personnel satisfaction with benefits and work environment and reports the results per organization practice.
11. Makes recommendations regarding organization, personnel benefits package, and cost effective plans.
1. Must have a Bachelor’s degree
2. At least three years experience in health care management preferably in home health and hospice operations. Two years of experience in employee recruitment and training preferred.
3. Has knowledge of state, federal and Joint Commission regulations relating to employment and employee education.
4. Has knowledge of corporate business management.
5. Demonstrates good written and oral communication skills and public relations skills.
6. Demonstrates autonomy, organization, assertiveness, and flexibility and cooperation in performing job responsibilities.
- Bilingual preferred
Job Type: Full-time