Administrative Services Coordinator
- Expired: January 26, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Administrative Services Coordinator oversees facilities operations to ensure effectiveness and efficiency including general office maintenance, and the administrative support needs of Finance & Administration department as well as the Executive Office as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (include the following, but are not limited to)
- Oversees general office operations and maintenance.
- Administers the purchase and maintenance of office equipment.
- Manages purchasing office supplies process; maintains accurate inventory, ensures timely maintenance for office equipment and vehicles, keeps spending within budget.
- Schedules and coordinates all aspects of the Destination DC's maintenance of office facilities, including general repairs, upkeep of fixtures and lighting. Ensures overall organization and cleanliness of office.
- Administers USPS/UPS shipping system.
- Periodically review vendor relationships for cost, performance, quality of service and makes recommendations based on cost-benefit analysis. Completes invoices for suppliers payments.
- Acts as the safety and security officer coordinating proper safety and security procedures for building. Maintains awareness of new procedures as outlined in the District. Provides, maintains and updates safety and security manual for entire organization.
- Maintains listing of staff equipment by division by employee to ensure proper check in and check out of desk keys, key fobs, and other company issued property.
- Prepare daily deposits for all banking transactions and cash transactions for the organization.
- Conducts monthly review of staff expense reports and audit them periodically
- Supports Finance & Administration department for administrative needs.
- Maintains emergency preparedness and crisis plan updates, engage in periodic emergency exercises and safety training such as CPR, First Aid, etc.
- Coordinate and/or assist with special projects (i.e. Staff Events, outings and Office clean-up).
- Other special projects as assigned.
Experience, Competencies & Education
- 3-5 years of office management experience.
- Any combination of training and experience equivalent to the graduation from an Associate's degree program in Business Administration.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft office software.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability and commitment to work in a diverse team environment.
- Ability to resolve routine problems independently to recognize when problems should be referred.
- Able to multi-task and be detailed oriented.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Personal commitment to excellence, professionalism, and creativity.
- Very responsive to internal and external customers.
- Candidate must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
To Apply: Submit cover letter with salary requirement and resume to https://www.washington.org/careers.
DESTINATION DC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
BusinessView all jobs at Destination DC