- Expired: May 20, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Desktop Metal (NYSE: DM) is pioneering a new generation of additive manufacturing technologies focused on the production of end-use parts. We offer a portfolio of integrated additive manufacturing solutions for engineers, designers and manufacturers comprised of hardware, software, materials and services. Our solutions span use cases across the product life cycle, from product development to mass production and aftermarket operations, and they address an array of industries, including automotive, aerospace, healthcare, consumer products, heavy industry, machine design and research and development. At Desktop Metal, we believe additive manufacturing, commonly referred to as 3D printing, is one of the most exciting and transformational technology innovations of our time.
We are seeking a Program Manager to join our Program Management practice. This role is an excellent opportunity to work with multiple departments across the business to proactively create a product that customers will love to use. The ideal candidate will have experience managing multiple cross-functional projects in a fast-paced startup environment. The focus of this role is to guide products through our phase gate process with good communication and clear guidelines.
The Program Manager will be responsible for:
- Coordinating cross-functional programs from initiation to delivery
- Developing and controlling program schedules and toward meeting program milestones, deliverables, and deadlines
- Track and monitor program activities, changes, and impacts of such
- Anticipating, identifying, and driving resolution of program risks and issues to prevent downstream problems
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout the lifecycle
- Leading teams proactively to minimize delays in delivery
- Working between TRL 3 and 9 in product development
- Program Management experience in fast-paced, hardware technology development roles
- Thorough understanding of program management techniques and methods
- Experience transitioning technologies into production
- 3-5 years in project or program management roles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Additive manufacturing
- 3D Printing
- Startup and Production product experience
- Phase-gate Development Processes
- Technical degree
- Industry certifications or certificates
- Electro-Mechanical System Product Development
At Desktop Metal, innovation is at the core of our DNA. And we believe ground-breaking discoveries are born from diverse teams with unique backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to employing a diverse workforce with equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
BusinessView all jobs at Desktop Metal
Get fresh Metal Design jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.