Desktop Metal (NYSE: DM) is pioneering a new generation of additive manufacturing technologies focused on the production of end-use parts. We offer a portfolio of integrated additive manufacturing solutions for engineers, designers and manufacturers comprised of hardware, software, materials and services. Our solutions span use cases across the product life cycle, from product development to mass production and aftermarket operations, and they address an array of industries, including automotive, aerospace, healthcare, consumer products, heavy industry, machine design and research and development. At Desktop Metal, we believe additive manufacturing, commonly referred to as 3D printing, is one of the most exciting and transformational technology innovations of our time.
The Financial Accountant will be working closely with various stakeholders and finance leadership to perform various accounting duties. This position will be a key contributor in supporting the quarterly reviews and annual audit, and assist in the monthly and quarterly close process.
- Perform monthly close tasks, including posting journal entries, preparing account reconciliations, and preparing financial analysis
- Engage with various finance leaders globally to ensure timely, accurate, and complete monthly, quarterly, and annual financial information that will enable sound decision making
- Collaborate with the SEC Reporting team to prepare financial reporting packages and footnotes
- Work with external auditors during quarterly reviews and annual audits
- Participate in Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) 404 internal control implementation and compliance
- Perform various day-to-day accounting activities
- Perform ad-hoc accounting analysis and projects
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, CPA a plus
- Minimum of one+ years of accounting and/or financial reporting experience; open to recent accounting graduates with strong internship experience
- Ability to partner cross-functionally at all levels of the organization
- Excellent communication, analytical and quantitative skills, including high level of attention to detail and a willingness to lead change
- Possesses exceptional organizational skills and a willingness to manage multiple projects within a deadline driven environment
- Comfortable in high growth environment
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Understanding of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and internal controls
- Experience with public companies, a plus
- Experience with financial reporting and financial statement preparation, a plus
- Experience with SAP and Oracle (Cloud Fusion), ERP Systems, a plus
- Not open to remote candidates, expected to be in office most days of the week
- Position not open to work visa sponsorship
At Desktop Metal, innovation is at the core of our DNA. And we believe ground-breaking discoveries are born from diverse teams with unique backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to employing a diverse workforce with equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
Desktop MetalBurlington, MA
Finance and Insurance
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.