Great opportunity for the right person to advance within the high growth field of digitally printed, wide format signs and graphics. We are currently looking for an energetic, self-starter with a positive personality and a sign and/or graphics installation or related background. Candidate must be articulate, results-driven, have strong organizational skills with a high degree of attention to detail.
Company Overview We are a busy, well-established Metropolitan DC sign company with over 36 years of experience. We design, manufacture and install a wide assortment of signs and graphics using state of the art digital print technology.
The sign Installer position is responsible for the hands-on installation of non-electrical signage to include adhesive vinyl graphics, banners, rigid panel signs, and wide format digital print graphics on windows and walls and at customer locations throughout the Washington Metro area.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to operate light hand tools, drills and saws.
- Demonstrated ability to install wide format vinyl prints on windows and walls.
- Advanced skill in application of cut vinyl to various substrates.
- Demonstrated ability to install in ground, post and panel site signs into soil.
- Demonstrated ability to install wall mounted and hanging sign panels.
- Demonstrated ability to install interior and exterior dimensional graphics and letters.
- Ability to safely lift, move or carry objects weighing 50 lbs without the assistance of others
- This position requires a minimum of two (2) years of directly related installation experience during which the knowledge, skills and abilities applicable to the position were demonstrated
- Position requires a High school degree or GED.
- This position requires a valid and clean drivers' license. Compensation and Benefits
- Very competitive compensation and benefits package
- Located in Northern Virginia in the Washington, DC Metro area
- Paid PTO and Holidays