Design Schedule Philadelphia, PA
- Expired: 29 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About Design Schedule:
Design Schedule provides software and services to the construction industry (B2B) providing a combination of our enterprises SAAS software products and specialist back-office services providing experienced resources to help our partners grow.
Software Editions: Estimating – Showroom – Design Book - Developer
Services: Project Estimating – BIM Scan Processing – Showroom Finish Management – Bookkeeping – Purchasing - Architectural
Design Schedule has been operating in stealth mode for the last 5 years, with several large clients. During this period, we have developed a world class enterprise suite of SAAS products that we are bringing to the construction/design industry in the next 6 months.
We also leverage a large offshore team to provide support services around our software, giving our clients software and services to increase their efficiency.
We operate like a startup.
COVID tailwinds are providing a huge growth opportunity in the construction industry, the adoption of software and the acceptance of Remote workers. All three of these will provide a huge growth opportunity for us as a company and you as a part of the team.
The Director of Marketing will have an opportunity of building a team from the ground up. You will be responsible for the entire B2B marketing strategy including market analysis, sales collateral, website development, social media, content curation/creation, lead generation and campaign analysis. You will report directly into the CEO and work with each of the Internal product managers.
Please note: We are a fully remote company and plan to stay that way. We have over 200+ employees scattered over 5 countries (Currently we have 80 open positions and growing fast). This position is remote, work hours are normal USA business hours with flexibility.
- ·Build, manage and develop the marketing and communications offshore team
- Engage and Manage 3rd party vendors as required
- Develop content marketing strategies and budgets
- Create and manage online and offline marketing campaigns using multiple channels
- Collaborate with internal teams to determine campaign goals, targets and metrics
- Create manage, track and report on campaign analytics
- Manage implementation of marketing software tools
- Create targeted effective campaigns
- Manage and use all available marketing tools
- Deliver results
- Lots more fun stuff
· 5+ Years of B2B marketing experience
· Excellent understanding of B2B marketing
· Ability to build and manage a team
· Bachelors or master’s degree in marketing or related, preferred
· Strong understanding of multiple platforms
· Experience with testing and analytic tools
· Strong analytical skills
· Amazing communications skills
· Honesty and Integrity.
· Team Work – Be part of the team. Working together, rising above any conflicts that present themselves, in order to achieve common goals and make continued progress.
· Excellence – We hold ourselves and each other to high standards and pursue superior performance. Integrity & Credibility
· Can Do Attitude – Ability to rise above the immediate circumstance and change the way we think about situations in order to reach the desired goals.
· Quality – Dedication to providing quality work, services and products that meet or exceed expectations and a commitment to quality improvement.
· Humility & Civility - Respect for others and their contributions. We recognize that we are imperfect but always strive to improve.
· Fun - Enjoying what you get to do and who you do it with so that a contagious enthusiasm is brought to every job, project and interaction you have in the workplace.
This position has supervisory responsibilities and does serve as a coach and mentor for your team
Remote, Work from Home.
This is a full-time 40 hour per week position. Additional hours may be necessary for business purposes.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This is a sedentary role; however, lifting of approximately 25 pounds with occasional lifting of small objects and samples; sitting, standing, walking, talking, hearing, and finger dexterity.
Design ScheduleWhy Work Here?
Join a fast growing team that is disrupting the construction industry.
A totally remote global workforce creating world class solutions for the construction industry.
BusinessView all jobs at Design Schedule