- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Design Mechanical, Inc. a Comfort Systems USA company
In Colorado, we have two locations – Louisville, our corporate headquarters, and Breckenridge with a combined 400 employees. Locally, we are a small family environment, and nationally, as part of Comfort Systems USA, we are one the largest Mechanical Contractors with excellent benefits packages, competitive pay structures, career progression, and more.
Job Title: Craft Recruiter
Department: Human Resource
FLSA Status: Exempt (Not Eligible for OT)
Location: Louisville, CO (Hybrid position)
Wage Range: $65,000.00 - $80,000.00/Year
Benefits Included: Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA/HSA, Matching 401K, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Company Paid Life & Voluntary Spouse & Child Insurance, AD&D, Employee Assistance Program, PTO, Paid Holidays, voluntary additional insurances/benefits, and other great perks.
Job Summary: The Craft Recruiter position will be responsible for managing all stages of the recruiting process and the onboarding and scheduling of new hire orientation. You will be responsible for job descriptions, job listings, applicant screenings, and interview scheduling.
- Maintain confidentiality relating to files containing personal identifying information.
- Coordinates with Human Resource Manager and leadership team to understand new hire and backfill needs for the company.
- Create and update job descriptions based on internal needs, industry knowledge, and best practices.
- Create job postings and advertisements on various hiring sites.
- Screen applicants and create shortlisted candidates.
- Prepare offer letters and track the onboarding process.
- Schedule interviews and design interview questions and other materials
- Create onboarding schedules for new employees, leading the sessions that relate to company onboarding
- Fully utilize applicant tracking system for effective recruiting and compliance.
- Prepare and maintain weekly new-hire reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- The successful candidate must have the ability and confidence to take initiative, exercise sound business judgment, and maintain discretion and confidentiality of personal and propriety information.
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Knowledge of current and anticipate recruitment techniques and strategies.
- Ability to speak Spanish preferred.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have minimum of 2-4 years in full cycle recruiting experience in agency or corporate environment with full lifecycle recruiting in Construction.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time.
Design Mechanical, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage, and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Design Mechanical, Inc. is not open to third-party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third-party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
BusinessView all jobs at Design Mechanical
Get fresh Craft Design jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.