Sales Coordinator / Receptionist
Design Engineering, Inc. Cleveland, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Sales Coordinator / Receptionist
Reports to: Vice President – Sales & Marketing
Level of Supervision: Moderate
Location: Avon Lake, Ohio 44012 (15 miles West of Cleveland)
About Design Engineering, Inc:
We are a heat and sound control business that started in the high performance automotive parts market. For over 24 years we have been steadily growing by helping enthusiasts solve their heat and sound related problems. Over the years we have expanded our reach into the Powersports, 12 Volt/Car Stereo, Military and Marine markets and are targeting other channels of distribution.
Design Engineering is a family owned business that understands the needs of employees and the need to take care of our employees just as if they are family. We offer medical, dental, vision and life insurance and a generous 401k matching program, a profit sharing program as well as an escalating paid time off plan. We pride ourselves in providing a fun environment where success is rewarded. We are always looking for good people that understand that taking care of the customer will always drive success.
Experience / Skill Requirements:
· Ability to effectively communicate with customers in a professional manner
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook software programs
· Generate reports as necessary and distribute accordingly
· Work directly with team management to ensure that all the administrative and support functions of the sales department are operating effectively
· Coordinate distribution of company sales literature as required
· Effective time management is imperative
· Must be able to accomplish tasks in a cross-functional team environment
· Must exhibit professionalism, be neat in appearance, welcome visitors with a warm and positive attitude, answer phone calls, email correspondence, and be diligent and reliable.
· Receiving, sorting and delivery of all daily incoming mail
· Maintain company database of customers, prospects, reps, and vendors
· Hands on experience with office equipment (i.e. fax/scanning machines and printers)
· Solid written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
· Excellent organizational skills
· Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
While performing the duties of this job, the employee works indoors in environmentally controlled conditions. This position requires the ability to handle face-to-face discussions with co-workers, customers and vendors in a tactful and professional manner.
Purpose of the Job / Position Summary:
The Sales Coordinator will need to be well organized and provide the necessary support for the internal sales team and external sales reps. This position is the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information. The goal is to facilitate sales activities so as to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
Receptionist welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone and answering or referring inquiries. Maintains employee and department telephone directories while managing company’s security procedures having all visitors sign logbook and issuing visitor badges.
Other Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate mailings and e-mail announcements to customers, sales reps and sales prospects and, as needed, provide follow up
· Generate special price quotations as needed and, as directed, schedule follow up communication with customers
- Assist in the planning and coordination of consumer and trade shows and any travel arrangements as required
- Participate in company outbound communications with existing customers, sales reps and soliciting new business while developing and maintaining a follow up procedure as needed
- Input, update and maintain customer and prospect information in contact management software program
- Assist in the distribution of new product data sheets, sales flyers, catalogs newsletters and other correspondence
- Process all approved no-charge product sample orders
- Verify and log all advertising invoices into media schedule
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer all incoming telephone calls and redirect
- Sort incoming mail and distribute internally and prepare outgoing mail as needed
- Organize office supplies and order supplies as needed
- Distribute monthly accounts receivable statements to customers via email and assist in entering freight bills and other vendor invoices as needed including contacting customers with past due accounts when needed
Design Engineering, Inc.Why Work Here?
We are a growing company in exciting markets with unlimited potential! Come see what we're about !!
The leader in automotive aftermarket performance heat and sound protection products. Formed in 1995, Design Engineering Inc. (DEI) is a major U.S. manufacturer and supplier of high performance automotive aftermarket products selling worldwide to a large number of commercial markets like industrial, agricultural, powersports and marine. DEI, located in Avon Lake, OH specializes in the development of thermal tuning and acoustic products. Additionally, DEI markets cryogenic intake systems and related accessories under the (CryO2) brand, acoustical insulation and sound deadening products (Boom Mat), and performance additives (Radiator Relief).
604 Moore Rd.Cleveland, OH