We are a Design-Build Company looking for a strong Construction/Operations Manager that is forward-thinking and possesses logistical experience.
We currently have multiple projects in progress and many in the pipeline. This position will be responsible for ensuring that the projects are running efficiently from both a financial and production standpoint.
With great performance comes great opportunity for growth. You will have the opportunity to develop a department, team, and systems to further grow and scale the company. We perform all of the work in-house (Carpentry, Plumbing, and Electrical) and hold active licenses for all three trades. Recently opened our first office in California and we are still growing! We are looking for the right individual to take our Construction division to the next level.
- Problem solver
- Calm attitude and a clear head
- "CAN DO" Positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong drive to succeed and performance
- Ability to work alone and/or in teams
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Willingness to do whatever it takes in order to get the job done!
- Excellent knowledge of construction, plumbing, and Electric.
- Oversee daily Construction Division operations
- Write up a detailed schedule for each project by priority
- Recruit, interview, and hire Construction personnel as needed to meet ongoing production
- Create and develop standard procedures for the construction division
- Plan and execute weekly construction schedules including (but not limited to:
1. Mobilization of team members
2. Material Deliveries
3. Critical Path deliverable
4. Sub-Contractors scheduling
- Assist construction foreman to troubleshoot urgent matters
- Ensure project progress is on track per schedule make adjustments as needed
- Ensure Rough Material and Labor Costs targets are met
- Improve overall Division efficiency and workmanship
- Minimum of 10 consecutive years of "on-site" Construction and/or Project Management experience
- Experience in HR (Qualifying, Hiring, monitoring, review performance)
- Proven record of implementation of standard procedures and standards
- Experience with Job-Costing, Reporting, and scheduling multiple projects
Design Design NYC
Why Work Here?
Awesome collborative team with incedible opportunity for growth!