We are seeking Account Executives (Outside Sales) to prospect, develop and grow new business in order to meet and exceed sales goals. Your role within designDATA is a key “hunter” that drives our revenue and grows opportunities throughout the company. You will be the subject matter expert when it comes to the technologies required to solve business challenges of the client.
- Be a “hunter”, focused on selling new accounts
- Prospects potential clients utilizing various methods including the telephone, email, LinkedIn, and interaction at industry events
- Conducts meetings with C-level executives and averages 8-10 net new meetings monthly
- Manages pipeline opportunities and sales activities by following defined sales process
- Closes contractual agreements for designDATA's Managed Services (service desk & network monitoring), Cybersecurity, Data Center & Cloud Services, VOIP, HAAS, Consulting, and Training solutions
- Achieves monthly quota expectations with sales activity, new account closures, and revenue
- Investigates new technologies that will improve business operations or streamline business processes
- Maintains relationships for referral business
- Previous experience in an outside sales role 2+ years preferred in IT related industry
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in information technology management or related field.
- 2 – 5 years of experience in an outside sale’s “hunter” role.
- Proven experience in cold calling via telephone
- Confidence and experience presenting proposals and closing deals at the C-Suite level
- Proven track record of achieving monthly quota expectations with sales activity, new account closures, and revenue
- Great attitude and self-motivated work ethic
- Outstanding communications and customer relations skills
- Excellent documentation management skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Works well under stress, pressure, and deadlines
- Well-organized, self-directed team player
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft software, and a desire to learn about cloud and computer networks
WHY WORK FOR DESIGN DATA SYSTEMS, INC?
designDATA is the leading IT services company serving the Washington, DC metropolitan area. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Doyon Government Group, and have been providing a variety of managed IT Services since 1979. We been named to CRN’s 2019 Managed Service Provider Top 500 list for the 5th year in a row! Just like technology continues to change, designDATA’s continues to evolve by providing cutting edge solutions using the latest and greatest technologies.
We continue to grow every year and our employee and customer focused approach to business has been the recipe for our success. At designDATA, your more than just an employee, you are a member of the team.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: The majority of work is performed in a professional office setting with a wide variety of people with differing functions, personalities and abilities. Travel will be required to participate in events or meet with clients and are typically day trips in nature.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The individual will be subject to sedentary work with the majority of hours in a professional office environment, and will need to be able to quickly respond to a change in work demands. The individual is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities such as viewing a computer terminal. Occasionally lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects (1-40 lbs.) are required.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION: It is Design Data Systems, Inc. business philosophy and practice to provide reasonable accommodations, according to applicable state and federal laws, to all qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities.
Apply Online at www.doyon.com (Doyon Government Group is our Parent Company)
Design Data Systems, Inc. is a Federal Contractor and complies with the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA).
Design Data Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law and the poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf. For questions on the job posting contact (253) 344-5300.
EOE AAP M/F/V/D
If you need assistance or special accommodations during the application process, please contact the appropriate Human Resources Department at email@example.com
Only qualified applicants will be notified.