Caregiver or CNA
1 Full Time Afternoon Shift and 1 Full Time Night Shift available
Rewarding position available for ambitous and compassionate applicant to work with our beloved residents. Our folks are very thankful for assistance so it is VERY enjoyable. If you are patient and friendly with excellent communication skills, you will love working with our motivated and appreciated long-term team of care staff who strive every day to enhance our residents quality of life .
AZ Assisted Living Caregiver Certification preferred (wages DOE) please for capable candidate with experience in taking vital signs and providing ADL assistance.
Candidate to have superior reliability & work ethic. Accountability and trustworthiness are a must in our organized task-oriented organization.
Very pleasant working conditions. Fun, long-term staff, wonderful residents and families.
Competitive wages plus bonus structure
Email or text preferred. Interviewing immediately.
Job Type: Full-time; schedule assigned at employer's discretion and need
- Follows instructions and protocols
- Help clients take prescribed medication
- Assist clients with ambulation and mobility
- Assist clients with personal care and hygiene
- Prepare meals & perform housekeeping
- Report any unusual incidents
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
- Willingness to learn about and strictly adhere to safety and health standards
- Proficiency in taking vital signs including BP, pulse, temp, Sp02, FSBS
- Some experience with 02 concentrators and basic medical equipment
- Knowledge of housekeeping activities and cooking with willingness to learn about dietary constraints
- Respectful and compassionate
- Good time management skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ethics. Respect for others.
- Physical endurance
- Reliability is a must
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: commensurate with experience & certification
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of patient care experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: AZ Caregiver or CNA Certificates?
- Do you have the following license or certification: CPR/First Aid?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Why are you interested in this job?
Desert Treasure Residence LLC
Why Work Here?Seeking reliable, capable, caring team member
We are a long standing, well-respected company with fun, supportive, talented staff!