Preschool Teacher - Part Time
Desert Springs Bible Church Phoenix, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
Preschool Phoenix, Arizona
Our desire is to introduce children to Christ and to help them strengthen that relationship as we set a foundation for their school path. We believe that children learn best through hands-on learning opportunities and an age-appropriate structure that prepares them for kindergarten and beyond. We maintain low student-to-teacher ratios and always have two teachers in each class.
We are currently accepting applications for 5-day Preschool teacher.
Minimum in-school Hours: 8:30 am to 12:30 pm
Additional after school hours available: Monday-Friday 12:00 pm to 1:00pm, Monday-Thursday 1:00pm to 2:00pm
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with another co-teacher to develop creative hands-on, age-appropriate learning activities which foster social, emotional, cognitive language, creative, and spiritual development.
- Communicate well with parents, administration, and colleagues.
Summary of Qualifications:
- 2 years minimum experience as a preschool teacher (lead, co-lead, or assistant) OR Early Childhood Related Degree
- Positive attitude and team collaboration
- Participation in required professional development
- A genuine love for children and families
- Alignment with our Statement of Faith
Summary of Benefits:
- We offer Paid Time Off for Holiday recesses plus accrued Paid Time Off for personal time
The best DSCP teachers
- are passionate about DSCP's mission and vision of Christ-centered play-based learning.
- view each person (child and adult) as an image-bearer of Christ.
- love to laugh and have fun.
- are resourceful and flexible.
Desert Springs Bible Church
EducationView all jobs at Desert Springs Bible Church