Desert Sage Health is looking for a full-time independently licensed Psychologist or Licensed Clinical Social Worker to join our busy out-patient practice for a salaried position. We prefer a provider that has experience working with children, adolescents and adults, as typically there is a diverse case load.
Job duties to include:
- Provides therapeutic services, which is based on competency and may include individual, group, couples, family and/or group therapy.
- Conducts intake interviews with new clients.
- Keep accurate, up to date records, including progress notes, treatment plans, communication logs, and discharge/ transfer summaries.
- Ability to navigate an electronic medial record.
- Protect client’s rights.
- Recognize obvious symptoms of mental health diagnoses, personality disorder or substance abuse.
- Recognize and respect cultural differences.
- Experience with insurance is preferred but not required. We have a person onsite to help with credential if needed.
- Liability insurance is included
- Paid time off, sick time off and paid holidays are included
- We have group health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Competitive Compensation